Friday, March 2, 2012

Friday Four

What I Watched:  Have I mentioned that I have a TON of guilty pleasure shows? Bethanny Ever After came back on a couple of weeks ago, and thanks to my new DVR (thanks AT&T U-Verse!), now I can watch it!!

What I Read: Dr. Seuss! We read classics like Green Eggs and Ham and The Cat in the Hat, all the way to the longer reads such as And to Think I Saw it on Mulberry Street and Horton Hatches the Egg. I love it!!

What I Listened to: Safetysuit's new CD, "These Times" has been in my car rotation this week. Although I don't think it's as good as their first one, it helps the drive to Chapin go by faster :-)   Check out their first single:


What I Ate: We had Miyo's after church on Sunday, YUM! My wonderful teaching assistant brought me a Bojangle's chicken biscuit this morning, and I'm currently waiting for Jamie to bring me a Subway sandwich.


**I'm taking off the separate "watched" categories because I rarely watch movies anymore! "What I Ate" is all I could come up with on short notice, so if you have any suggestions, let me know :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment