Friday, December 16, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like...

Sorry for the cliche title post, but there's no other way to really describe it! I snapped some shots of our Christmas decorations to share. We don't have a ton, (like some people I've seen on Facebook!) but hope to build on it little by little each year! Without further ado:

We decided to do an "old school" Christmas tree this year, full of color!

I got these stockings after Christmas (half price!) last year from Land's End.
We have no mantle, so we put them on the entertainment center :-)

These are all pieces from my childhood.
My neighbor used to paint and "antique" wooden Santas.
I absolutely love this Nutcracker, which I've had as long as I can remember!

Here's our little snowglobe collection.

This is our miniature tree, which we acquired from Cin after our first celebration of "Christmas in July." 



Stay tuned for a later post about all the celebrating we're doing this season!

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty! When we first got married, we strung popcorn as garland (the budget was tight then!)
    Merry Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete