Saturday, November 26, 2011

30 Days of Thankfulness

There was a Facebook trend this month of people posting one thing they're thankful for on each day in November. I decided to wait and compile mine all in one place. In this season of my life, it's very easy to grumble and complain about my situation. So for me, it's even more personal and a way for me to see how truly blessed I am in this life. Some of them might seem trivial, but they enhance my happiness and well being!

I am thankful for...

1. my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ who died on the cross to save me from my sins
2. my amazing, sweet, and thoughtful perfect match Jamie
3. my mom and brother: my longest support system 
4. my in-laws, who have welcomed me with open arms
5. my extended family: grandparents, cousins, aunts, uncles
6. my friends both near and far: always in my heart, and frequently on my mind
7. Jamie having a job that allows me to take the time to find a place where I am happy
8. sales and coupons, so we can live on a smaller budget
9. music (specifically a cappella), Spotify and iTunes
10. television on DVD, so I can buy and rewatch my favorite shows at one time
11. the internet
12. V8 V-Fusion and Naked fruit juice
13. Dial Nutriskin Lotion w/aloe vera
14. wintry candles
15. movies and books to keep me entertained and escape
16. Facebook; I would never be able to keep in touch with people otherwise
17. chicken fingers & french fries (or mashed potatoes)
18. dishwashers and washing machines & dryers
19. Exercise TV
20. Entertainment Weekly
21. online shopping
22. Time Warner On Demand
23. weekends
24. Covergirl Natureluxe gloss balm
25. restaurants
26. subbing allowing me to visit many different schools and find where I might fit
27. Gamecock football (and baseball)
28. Popsecret Homestyle popcorn
29. Target
30. comfy jeans & scarves


And, just to clarify, I am thankful to GOD for all of these things. I find it interesting to see those who are openly agnostic or atheist say that they are thankful. Who are they thanking?

No comments:

Post a Comment