Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Three Musketeers

I finally got a chance to see the movie Bridesmaids this weekend. While I definitely found it funny, I could have done without some of the gross out humor (although Jamie loved it). Anyway, it made me reflect on my own wedding party and how thankful I was that all my girls got along so well! Unfortunately, none of them live in Columbia, and two live out of state.

BUT, I was fortunate enough to get a visit from my Cin and Court recently after not seeing them since the wedding. Oh how I enjoyed it. Whenever we do get to see each other, it's like no time has passed. That's one of the things I love about our friendship. We've been friends since our freshman year of college and watched each other become adults! I am so thankful for these two and wanted to share with you all, since it was a special visit for me.

A little then and now for your viewing pleasure:

2004


2010        

I'm pretty sure I had the best looking bridesmaids ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment