Friday, January 6, 2012

Friday Four

What I Watched (TV): Bowl games! ABC Family also had the winter premieres for their primetime shows, and ABC Wednesday was all new episodes. Can't wait for the rest of the shows to come back next week!

What I Read: I finally finished reading One Day by David Nichols


What I Listened to: Maroon 5's Hands All Over is an excellent CD for driving :-)



What I Watched (movies): Nothing was on today and I got roped into a Lifetime movie called Deadly Honeymoon... just as good as it sounds

2 comments:

  1. Was the book "One Day" as depressing as the movie ... good grief, I watched it over break and it was good but at the end I felt like a needed a week-long nap and a big bowl of chocolate ice cream.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen the movie, but assuming they have the same ending, YES depressing... I was disappointed.

    ReplyDelete