Friday, August 10, 2012

Friday Four - August 10

What I Watched: Besides more Olympics, I finally watched Waiting for Superman this week. I feel like I could write a whole blog post on it, but I'll spare you. It always is wise to remember that documentaries are not always completely objective. I understand the point of the film, but one thing it failed to address is motivation of parents. All of the families they followed WANTED to get their kids out of the situation they were in, and the school they were in. However, a majority of parents who have kids in failing schools don't care enough about school to worry about it. And that's the truth. End of rant.

What I Read: I started Sisterhood Everlasting by Ann Brashares.



What I Listened to: This week I worked to Stacie Orrico, Pentatonix, Toby Lightman and Shawn McDonald.



Where I Ate: We hit up Cookout after church this week. Can't say it was the best food of my life, but I didn't have a burger, so maybe that's why... I think I'll just stick with their milkshakes from now on :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment