Friday, August 3, 2012

Jumping July!

July was another busy month for us. We were much more social than normal ;-) HAHA. Just kidding. Kind of.

Jamie's birthday was on the ninth and we went to The Melting Pot with a few friends to celebrate. It was my first time eating there, and I enjoyed it a good bit. Next time I want to go there for just dessert, because it was so delicious. Our friends Tara and Alison cooked us chicken wings later that week since they couldn't make it. We also went to parties for one of Jamie's work friends, and a going away party for a friend from church, as she moves away to get married.

Midway through July we went up to Virginia for my family's reunions. On Saturday, we get together with my grandpa's side of the family, and on Sunday, with my grandma's side. It's always fun to hang out with cousins that we don't get to see often enough. Here we are with my cousin Marshall and his wife Kimmie (she teaches first grade too!):


Our anniversary was on the 24th, and we celebrated the next weekend by going to our favorite Asian restaurant, Antai, and went to see The Dark Knight Rises. We don't go to the movies very often, so it was a rare treat! And VERY worth your time and money, if you haven't seen it yet.

The rest of my month was spent going to trainings and working in my classroom. I hope to have lots of pictures up soon of the finished product!

No comments:

Post a Comment