Sunday, August 26, 2012

Welcome to Room 210

View from the door to the classroom

Reading Center

Guided Reading/Small Group Area





Calendar

Interactive Word Wall

Word Work Center

Teacher Toolbox (Thank you Pinterest!)

Planning for the week (Thank you Pinterest!)
Writing Center


Well, I have four days of the 2012-2013 school year under my belt, and I must say, they have been quite pleasant :-)  I wanted to share some pictures of my new room, which has already evolved a little bit since I took most of these, but I will hopefully update you a bit throughout the year. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Looks great! A lot of teachers at my school did that toolbox thing too ... awesome! We are already 2 weeks in (with students, 3 weeks including planning) ... isn't that crazy???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bulletin boards! J/K! :) It turned out great! Glad your year is off to a great start!

    ReplyDelete