Thursday, August 18, 2011

The Newlywed Chronicles?

I had every intention of starting a blog when Jamie and I got married. Unfortunately, unexpected events forced my time to be focused elsewhere. Life is finally starting to settle down (just a little!) and so I thought it would be a good time to restart the blog. As many of you know, I used to have a blog back in college, but I wanted to start anew. The old blog will remain for posterity's sake, but there is way too much teenage angst, drama and naivete for me to want to continue using that one.

Anyway, welcome to the new blog, where I hope to keep you up to date on our adventures, and of course bring you fun pop culture bits as you have come to expect from me!

3 comments:

  1. Glad you are doing this. First order of business, your progress in lobbying for a Gilmore Girls movie. K, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kinda want to see some teenage angst and drama! ;-)

    ReplyDelete