Friday, February 3, 2012

Friday Four

What I Watched (TV): I have to admit, I really enjoyed Glee's Michael Jackson tribute episode this week.     The "Scream" recreation was pretty amazing!

What I Read: I finally finished Bossypants!
                        Haven't quite decided which of my stack of eight I will start next :-P


What I Listened to: There are two duets I'm really digging right now:
                                  Jon McLaughlin & Sara Bareilles "Summer is Over"
                                  James Morrison & Jessie J "Up"


What I Watched (movies): I rewatched 500 Days of Summer on tv this week. It wasn't quite as good as I remembered, but Zooey and JGL are just too cute together!!

And if you don't believe me, watch this video!!


1 comment:

  1. I have never seen that movie but have always wanted to!

    ReplyDelete