Friday, February 17, 2012

Friday Four

What I Watched (TV)Revenge had an a-may-zing episode this week. I can't wait to see what happens next!

What I Read: A whole lot of nothing except the Read Alouds &
Guided Reading books I did with the class this week :-)


What I Listened to: Whitney of course. I pulled out the two CDs I have of hers: My Love is Your Love and Greatest Hits. I have loved her ever since I was little. We had her first album on record (wish I had it on CD). My dad made me my first mixtape when I was four or five, and "I Wanna Dance with Somebody" was on it. I listened to it all the time!





What I Watched (movies): No movies this week, but we did watch a whole lot of Lost!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks to you and this post, I watched the entire season of revenge this week. Now I'm mad that I'm caught up because I don't want to have to wait to find out what happens!

    ReplyDelete