Saturday, February 11, 2012

Friday Four

What I Watched (TV)The Voice came back this week in all its glory! I can't express how much better this show is than American Idol and The X Factor. I'm also super excited that Tony Lucca is on the show (MMC used to be my favorite show!); he's already my favorite to win :-)

What I Read: I read the first four chapters of Jane Eyre and a free issue I got of "Better Homes and Gardens."

What I Listened to: Pentatonix released a cover this week of Gotye (feat. Kimbra)'s "Somebody That I Used to Know." I'm still letting the original version grow on me, but I immediately fell in love with PTX's version. They are really putting a cappella on the map!!




What I Watched (movies): I watched quite a few movies in the early part of this week. Jamie and I watched Jurassic Park last weekend, and it was the first time I'd ever seen it! I also watched Monsters vs. Aliens and Marley and Me. I wasn't super impressed with any of them, but none were terrible.

1 comment:

  1. We also LOVE the voice and it only perpetuates my celebrity crush on Adam Levine and think Christina is a skank. Jurassic park used to be my favorite movie when I was little, I wanted to paint my bedroom in Jurassic Parl theme with chain link fence and danger signs. LOSER!
    Do y'all wath Modern Family? If not you should bc it is hilarious

    ReplyDelete