Wednesday, February 1, 2012

12 for '12 Update- January

SPIRITUAL: So far, I've read two more weeks' worth of Bible entries this year, so I'll have to pick up the pace if I'm going to finish by December! Jamie and I have been faithfully keeping up with our daily devotional, doubling up on some nights if needed.

PROFESSIONAL: I'm officially restarting the job search for next year on Saturday with two district job fairs. I've started the planning stages for my website, mapping out the different sections and resources I'd like to include. I started out faithfully reading my professional material, but have been a little slack the past couple of weeks as "life" has started to pick up. I'm hoping to get back into it soon.

HEALTH: I am proud to say that I have kept my 3 times a week exercise regimen for a month. Go me! This has been increasingly difficult, as I am working more often during the week, but I'm really going to try to stick with it. MyPlate has been a really interesting tool to help me with my eating habits. I plan to write a full blog about it in the next couple of weeks.

BLOG: I've definitely been writing at least twice a week, as I've started two weekly features. I'd like to write more one time features though, so if you have any thoughts on what you'd like me to write about, let me know! I'm also thinking about changing up the "Friday Four" to include a different category list each week. I'm taking suggestions for that too :-)

OTHER: I've more than stuck to my average of $50 for groceries a week, even coming in under budget most weeks. We have not started watching "Lost" yet, but hope to start soon. And I haven't looked into joining the worship choir yet, since we were contemplating the move to Charleston, but I'll make an inquiry into that soon.


There you have it. All in all, I'd say I'm doing pretty well with most of my goals. Some could be better, but I have the whole year to work on them!

How about you? How are you doing on your goals?

1 comment:

  1. Well done Tiffany! I am super impressed with the 3x/week exercise! I'll have to check out this myplate thing!

    ReplyDelete