Friday, April 6, 2012

Friday Four

What I Watched: I've watched several movies the past couple of weeks in addition to our normal tv shows. Most recently I saw My Sister's Keeper. I thought the topic was really interesting, and now I wonder if that really happens. Do couples have additional children to help sick older siblings? Has anyone ever heard of this in real life?

What I Read: I'm still working on Jane Eyre. I also have a backlog of about five or six Entertainment Weeklys that I'm working through!

What I Listened to: Lots of new stuff this week added to my Spotify playlist. Some highlights:
                                  Alex Clare "Too Close"
                                  Taylor Swift & The Civil Wars "Safe and Sound"
                                  Carly Rae Jepson "Call Me Maybe"
                                  Andy Grammer "Fine by Me"
                                  Jason Mraz "I Won't Give Up"







What I Ate: Last Saturday we our Living Social deal for Chicago Uno Grill. I had a Harvest Vegetable pizza, which was decent, but I'm not a huge fan of cheese on top of my toppings, especially when it's thick! Sunday after church we went to Moe's, where I got my usual Joey Jr. burrito... yum!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see lots of new posts!!! I didn't think my sisters keeper was an outstanding movie ... Of course the book was much much better, and of I'm not mistaken they totally changed to end for the movie. BOO! Also loving Jason mraz "I won't give up" but need to check out the t.swift/civil wars ... Love some Taylor!

    ReplyDelete