Friday, April 27, 2012

Friday Four

What I Watched: Jamie and I watched To Kill a Mockingbird last weekend, because it aired a few weeks ago in honor of its 50th anniversary. It's amazing how well the movie has held up -- maybe because it was in black and white. Anyway, it also made me want to read the book again; it is my favorite after all.

In TV news, SoapNet started airing Veronica Mars last week and I am SO excited. My old roommate Mamie got me hooked on this show when we lived together and I'm glad to get the chance to finally see it from the beginning. It's smart, fun, and sarcastic... just like I like it :-)



What I Read: I'll give you one guess. I'm never gonna finish this book!!

What I Listened to: I haven't really listened to any new music this week. However, a few weeks ago I checked out The Hunger Games soundtrack. I can't say that I really enjoyed it for the most part. These three stuck out for me though:
                            Taylor Swift & The Civil Wars "Safe & Sound"
                            Maroon 5 & Rozzi Crane "Come Away to the Water"
                            Birdy "Just a Game"



What I Ate: We went to Lizard's Thicket after church on Sunday and it was yummmy. I love their fried okra!

1 comment:

  1. nice shout out! woop woop! I just finished reading a book called "When She Woke" very strange but sort of interesting. I couldn't put it down at first, but about halfway through it started getting really weird, but by that point I had to finish to find out what it was about. Also, I have been loving to listen to Eric Hutchinson lately ... we came across his first album Sounds Like This when we were engaged and I rocked out to it all the time ... now he's just put out another. Oh, and "Im Sexy and I know it" ... don't judge me!

    ReplyDelete