Friday, May 4, 2012

Friday Four

What I Watched: Most of our shows are new right now because May sweeps is starting, so lots of good stuff to be had! I've continued with my Veronica Mars watching and it has had so many cameos by actors known for other things: the actor that plays Schmidt on New Girl, Leighton Meester (Gossip Girl), Alyson Hannigan, Kristen Ritter (Don't Trust the B in Apt. 23), and even Jonathan Taylor Thomas :-) Speaking of old favorites (JTT), a dog on Suburgatory this week was dubbed "Hanson."

I also made a poor choice this week and watched Stomp the Yard... pretty much the time waster I thought it would be!


What I Read: I have actually made a LOT of headway this week on Jane Eyre, so hopefully I will be done in the next couple of weeks so I can move on to something easier!

What I Listened to: Just have had Kelly Clarkson in my car all week :-)  Here's one of my favorites:



What I Ate: We ate out quite a bit last weekend and I had some deliciousness: a tostada tapatia at Monterrey's, Oreo blizzard from Dairy Queen, California rolls from Inakaya, and a turkey sub from Beezers! Inakaya might have the best sushi, just fyi.

No comments:

Post a Comment