Friday, May 18, 2012

Friday Four

What I Watched: One of my guilty pleasures, Sister Wives, started back this week, and it did not disappoint! I don't know why I find this family so fascinating, but I really do!
On the movie front, I watched The Help and North by Northwest. I think I need to stop watching movies so soon after reading the books though because I am analyzing them WAY too much. With that said, I did enjoy The Help and it touched me in all the right places. N by N is a classic Hitchcock film that I've never seen (I love Hitchcock movies) and I really liked it-- well worth my time.



What I Read: I started a new book this week called 13 Little Blue Envelopes and am already almost halfway through. It's very suspenseful, and so easy to read compared to what I was previously slugging through!

What I Listened to: I've had a very diverse mix this week, from Kelly Clarkson to Toby Lightman to Hanson to Adele. I've had music ADD :-)

What I Ate: Let's see, we went out three times last weekend since there was lots to celebrate. We went to Antai, with my mom, for some delicious sushi and spring rolls. On Sunday we went to Rockaway's after church (delicious fried zucchini and okra!), and then Fatz with Jamie's parents that night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment