Friday, May 25, 2012

Friday Four

What I Watched: Duets premiered last night, and thanks to DVR, I am currently enjoying it. I can't say that I've seen the best singers on this show. However, I like watching Kelly Clarkson and John Legend, soooo that's all that matters :-)

I watched three movies this week: It's Complicated, Just my Luck and Click. They were good movies for helping me pass some time as I was organizing. I liked Click the best of the three (which isn't saying much!)

What I Listened to: I was really looking forward to listening to some things on my new Spotify IPad app, but streaming is only available to paying customers-- LAME! I'll try to find something interesting for next week.

What I Read: I finished 13 Little Blue Envelopes and started The Lovely Bones... two very different reads!!

Where I Ate: Mikino's (teriyaki chicken) after the cornhole tournament, Beezer's (t-bird) after church, and California Dreaming (chicken strips platter) for my birthday... and I was given a cupcake from Cupcake!

No comments:

Post a Comment