Friday, July 20, 2012

Friday Four - July 20

What I Watched: TNT has a new show that premiered last week called Perception. It's another crime show, but this time the main character is a bit of a schizo, who talks to people who aren't there and whatnot. Part of the reason I'm really enjoying it though is the cast, headed up by Eric McCormack, Rachel Leigh Cook, Kelly Rowan, Arjay Smith AND Levar Burton! If you like any of TNT's other crime dramas, like I do, you will probably like this one too :-)



What I Read: Still trying to finish up A Time to Kill... I have to get all my reading in before school starts!

What I Listened to: Nothing in particular this week, but I've been enjoying the shuffle on my IPod while I'm working on my classroom.

What I Ate: We went out of town this weekend for family reunions, so we had lots of good home cookin'! But we also had Dairy Queen on the way up where I got their delicious Blizzard of the Month, Chocolate Candy Shoppe. It was sooooo good! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment