Thursday, July 19, 2012

Thrifty Thursday: Clothing Edition

I've been wanting to do a clothing entry for a while, but I don't really buy clothes very much anymore. However, I was so very lucky to get some gift cards and money for my birthday and so I took my frugality to stretch those gifts as much as I could. Here is what I came up with:




I shopped at Old Navy, Forever 21 and Loft. I bought twelve shirts, two pairs of shorts, seven pairs of underwear, one pair of capris, one skirt, and nine pairs of earrings. The total amount of money I saved versus the original price of these items was... $153.93.

It really helps to go shopping when they have huge clearances going on, such as an additional 50% off already marked sale items. There's really not too much reason to pay full price for clothes, as they always go on sale at some point (unless it's a really fast selling item).


Where do you all shop for clothes to get the most bang for your buck?

2 comments:

  1. I have the same tank from Old Navy (blue stripes with the green stripe). I LOVE Old Navy for sales and I get my tall clothes from NY&Co when they have 70-80% off sales. Got a pair of blue pinstripe dress slacks there (longs!) for $8!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My latest deals have been found at Banana Republic Outlet and Gap Outlet! Love them! When I added up what I paid total for my purchases and divided it by the number of things I got, I didn't pay over $17 for anything! I am obsessed with a deal, but I also love clothes shopping TOO much! And of course Tiffany you know I got some dresses!

    ReplyDelete