Friday, July 6, 2012

Friday Four - July 6

What I Watched: Well, thanks to 'Retro'Mtv, I have watched the entire series of Laguna Beach and am working on The Hills. And I realized I actually didn't watch much of this the first time it was on, so at least I'm not re-watching, right?
I finally saw A Few Good Men this week in its entirety. I had only seen clips before. What a great movie!!

What I Read: still working on A Time to Kill by John Grisham

What I Listened to: Pentatonix's EP came out this week. It is AWESOME! If you have never listened to a cappella before, this just might be the best introduction you'll ever get. I'm also super proud of them for debuting in the top 15 albums of the Billboard 200! I'm not sure that any a cappella group has ever done that. Here is their first "official" music video for Starships:
 














Where I Ate: Miyo's! I sure do love that place :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment