Friday, July 27, 2012

Friday Four - July 27

What I Watched: A few days ago I watched the movie Midnight in Paris. I am sorry to say I was disappointed. I had heard so many good things and had high expectations. For me, it didn't meet them. Has anyone else seen this? What did you think?



What I Read: I started the book Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver. It is the first sequel to the book Delirum, which I recommended in my last Bookworm review.

What I Listened to: This week was all about Kelly Clarkson. She was the perfect artist to help keep me motivated through the continuous process of setting up my room. IPod artist shuffle is fabulous!

Where I Ate: We tried a new restaurant after church called Cafe Caturra. I had a turkey and avocado sandwich, which was pretty good. I would go there again, although it's a tiny bit pricey for what you get.

No comments:

Post a Comment