Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Chart Flashback

I was reading Entertainment Weekly this morning and came across their Billboard chart flashback from this week in 1999. I'd like to share that I proudly own nine of these ten songs!

1. Enrique Iglesias "Bailamos"
2. TLC "Unpretty"
3. LFO "Summer Girls"
4. Christina Aguilera "Genie in a Bottle"
5. Garth Brooks as Chris Gaines "Lost in You"
6. Santana f/Rob Thomas "Smooth"
7. Smash Mouth "All Star"
8. 702 "Where my Girls At?"
9. Destiny's Child "Bills Bills Bills"
10. Sugar Ray "Someday"


My faves: "Bills Bills Bills"- I bought the single of this and WORE IT OUT
               "Smooth"- Still makes me wanna dance (and we all know I don't like to)
               "Genie in a Bottle- Hello? It's Christina!


Any guesses as to the song I don't own?

2 comments: