Friday, June 8, 2012

Friday Four

What I Watched: New summer tv! Among my favorites that have returned: The Glee Project, Pretty Little Liars, and Rizolli and Isles. I may write more on my summer schedule later. The movies this week ranged from good to awful: The Bling Ring:good (based on the teens that stole from celeb houses); Just Like Heaven: decent (Reese can't do much wrong in my book); Bad Teacher: bad (I can't begin to talk about the ridiculousness of this movie); and Blue Crush 2: awful (I loved the first one!) What I Read: I started Delirium by Lauren Miller. It's a YA dystopian novel, so you know it's good! What I Listened to: I've been watching a lot of VH1 this week, and two songs they (and I) are digging right now are "The A Team" by Ed Sheeren and "Next to Me" by Emeli Sande. Where I Ate: TGI Friday's was our after church choice this week and Bojangle's was our Friday night treat :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment