Friday, June 22, 2012

Friday Four

What I Watched: The remake of Dallas premiered last week. I never watched the original when it was on, as I was a tiny young thing, but Jamie had watched it some as a kid. So we decided to check out this new version. I must say, it definitely sucked us in!


      The best movie I watched this week was Crazy, Stupid Love. It definitely lived up to the hype. Smart, funny, charming... had it all! If you haven't seen it, you should :-)

What I Read: This week I started A Time to Kill by John Grisham. The first couple of chapters were difficult to get through, but now it's moving right along.

What I Listened to: I have started the long and arduous process of uploading our CDs to ITunes, but one fun thing is that I've been listening to all sorts of fun "old" music that I haven't listened to in a while. Here are a couple of those gems... enjoy your trip back to the nineties!





Where I Ate: We ate out slightly more this week than normal. In addition to our normal Friday night fast food (Chick fil a) and after church lunch (Texas Roadhouse for Father's Day), I ate out two additional times. We picked up some Wendy's on Monday night and I went to Takosushi for lunch on Tuesday with Tara. I think I could eat Asian food everyday; it is so yummy!

2 comments:

  1. So while I was cleaning the kitchen today, I whipped out Hulu and watched the Pilot episode of Grimm ... it kinda scared me in the middle of the day! Have you watched it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! We love Grimm! That's really the only 'scary' thing I watch anymore.

    ReplyDelete